International Ticket Allocation Policy
- Only members of Cheshire RFU can apply for tickets. Membership fees are due July 1st of each year.
- Each member is only entitled to apply for 2 tickets for each game, more tickets may be allocated if available.
- The correct money,including admin fee, must accompany each application, otherwise it is invalid.
- Applicants agree to abide by the RFU regulations for International Tickets,particularly in relation to selling to other parties.
- The price includes a £2 per ticket administration fee for each ticket issued, which will be used for the development of Cheshire Rugby.
- IMPORTANT, Annual Subscriptions must be paid before tickets will be allocated
Please follow the links below for the application forms for tickets to each of the Six Nations Internationals at Twickenham
England v France 10th February 2019 KO 3pm – Cheshire RFU Application_France 2019
England v Italy 9th March 2019 KO 4.45pm – Cheshire RFU Application_Italy 2019
England v Scotland 16th March 2019 KO 5pm – Cheshire RFU Application_Scotland 2019
All applications to be sent to:
Mr B Davies
Chester CH3 8BN
Tel: 01829 752982 or 07770 596717
Notification of a successful ballot application will be sent by email.